To apply to the School you will need to provide the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- College transcripts
- A statement of research interests and achievements as well as your motivation for pursuing a doctoral program, with reference to your choice(s) from the list of Physics or Chemistry research topics.
To begin the graduate program, successful applicants need to have a college diploma: for graduates of Polish universities this is the Master’s degree, for others it is the degree required as prerequisite for a Ph.D. degree in the country where it was awarded. If you do not yet have your undergraduate degree at the time of application, you will be asked to provide a date when you expect it to be granted.
Optionally, you may strengthen your application by providing:
- A list of publications and/or patent applications
- Information concerning active participation in conferences/workshops
- Information concerning relevant experience in grant-funded research
- Information concerning participation in international student exchange programs
- Certificates or other documents attesting command of foreign languages