To apply to the School you will need to provide the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- College diploma: for graduates of Polish universities this is the Master’s degree, for
othersit is the degree required as prerequisitefor a Ph.D. degree in the country where it was awarded. If you are to receive your college diploma after the 1st of August but before the end of September, please provide a document from your college stating this. In such cases you will need to provide a scan of your diploma before the entrance exam begins.
- College transcripts (complete)
- A statement of research interests and achievements, your motivation for pursuing a doctoral program, and an explicit choice from the list of Physics or Chemistry research topics.
Optionally, you may strengthen your application by providing:
- A list of publications and/or patent applications
- Information concerning active participation in conferences/workshops
- Information concerning relevant experience in grant-funded research
- Information concerning participation in international student exchange programs
- Certificates or other documents attesting command of foreign languages